Using Pagero Connect you can send attachments both with invoices to be distributed to the recipients by E-print, and with e-invoices.
Activate the attachment feature
- Log in to Pagero Online and click Settings. If this link is unavailable, it’s probably because you don’t have administrator rights for your account. Contact the person who has administrator rights and ask he or she to log in to Pagero Online and apply these settings.
- In Settings, go to: Settings– Settings – User settings – Outbound.
Under Attachments, select Enable manual handling.
- Click Save. Invoices you send will now await attachments before being sent.
Add and send attachments
- Start Pagero Connect
- To add an attachment to an invoice, you first have to send the invoice to Pagero Online.
- The invoice is displayable under Views– Outbound – Pagero Online – Files awaiting attachments.
- Select the invoice you wish to add an attachment to and click Add attachment.
- Locate the attachment and state the document type. You can also write a note in the text box. Click Ok.
- Make sure that your attachment has been linked to the correct invoice by clicking the invoice. If the attachment is displayed in the third and last field it has been correctly attached. The invoice is now ready to be sent to the recipient with the attachment.
- To send the invoice, click Send selected. If the file contains more than one invoice, you have to add attachments to all of the invoices. Repeat steps 4-5 for each invoice. If you don’t add attachments to all of your invoices before you click Send selected, the following pop up window will be displayed. If you don’t want to add more attachments, click Yes to send.
- The invoice along with its attachments is now displayed in Views– Outbound – Pagero Online – Sent invoices.
Attachments sent via E-print (if you have that service) must be in TIFF or PDF format. Please observe, that if you use Original print (if you use your own invoice layout), you can only use PDF-format.
If your attachments are sent by e-invoices it’s possible to use other formats. However, all accounting systems and e-invoice suppliers don’t support all formats. We therefore recommend using PDF when sending attachments with e-invoices to avoid eventual problems that might occur if the recipient can’t handle other formats.
If you are unable to create or convert your attachments in TIFF, there are several programs and online services to use, for example:
The maximum size of attached is 5 MB. If you are sending attachments via E-print, the resolution in TIFF should be 300 dpi.