If the reference/order number is incorrectly placed in your invoice, the value is then incorrectly translated and therefore incorrectly placed in your recipients invoice. If you place the reference/order number in the same field as you usually do for other recipients, the problem could be customer specific. That is to say this recipient prefers the value in another place.
Articles in this section
- Add a new recipient to your customer directory
- Suggest new recipients that are not in Pagero’s public recipient directory
- Search and add a new supplier
- Add a new supplier that’s not in Pagero’s public supplier directory
- Create and send invoices
- Activate your Pagero Online Account
- Add new user to Pagero Online
- PDF invoice via e-mail
- How do I send an e-invoice to a new recipient?
- “Stopped files”