- Start by backing up the data base of the old installation. To locate the data base, start the program and click Network when logging in.
Under Current data base you’ll find the path for the data base. Copy the whole catalogue where the data base is located to the new computer.
(Skip this step if the data base is located on a server that can be accessed from both computers.)
- Download the program here.
- When the installation of Pagero Internet is completed on the new computer and you start the program for the first time, you will get three alternatives: New, Move and Change.
- Choose the alternative Change and identify the data base you copied from the old computer.
- Select the data base and click Open, then Close.