There are two ways of adding an order sending customer to the customer directory:
- The supplier sends a request to a customer/issuer that they are ready to receive order files.
- The customer/issuer sends a request about sending order files.
Supplier initiation -> If you want to receive orders
The first step for you as a supplier is to add the customer/issuer to your customer directory to approve that they can send order files for you.
1. Go to Customer directory – Search and Add customer. Choose Show companies that send orders in the drop-down menu.
2. Search for the customer/issuer by Company name, Id or Service Provider. When you have found the correct company that you want to receive orders from, press Add.
3. After pressing Add, you can choose if you want to send a request message for the customer/issuer to send order files to you. This is not mandatory.
4. Next approve the customer by Approve the issuer. The customer/issuer will be added to the customer directory and the customer can start sending order files for you.
5. You can find your sent requests and their statuses in Pagero Online, go to Customer directory -> View requests -> Sent requests. This is when the recipient is also using Pagero.
Customer initiation -> If you want to send orders
If your supplier has sent a request to you that they are ready to start receiving orders from you, you can approve or deny this request in Pagero Online by going Supplier directory -> View requests -> Received requests
If the request is approved, you will be added to the supplier’s customer directory and you can then start sending order files.
If you want to start sending orders to your supplier but have not received a request from them, please see the following steps.
1. Go to Supplier directory – Search and Add suppliers. Choose Show companies that receive orders in the drop-down menu.
2. Search for the supplier by Company name, Id or Service Provider. When you have found the correct company that you want to receive orders from, press Add.
3. After that you can insert a supplier number for your supplier, but this is not mandatory. Press Next.
4. Now your supplier will be added to your supplier directory and you can find them in Supplier directory -> My Suppliers -> Choose receive invoices from the drop-down menu.