Pagero Support Center, this is a guide on how to create:
- a user in Pagero Support Center
- your first support ticket
Create a user
- Start by visiting our Support Center
- Click the LOG IN icon in the upper right corner
- A window will appear on the page and you will be asked to login. Click the link Sign up right after the text New to Pagero Support Center?
Enter the requested information, then click button Sign up.
If you already have sent us an e-mail, or have submitted a ticket by using our ticket form, then your user is already created in our system. If that’s the case, click the link Get a password, after the text Have you emailed us? and go to Create user after submitted a request/ticket section in this guide.
- A confirmation will appear after you have signed up, shortly after you will receive an e-mail containing a link where you will have to confirm your e-mail address and create a password for your user.
- When you have chosen a password and verified your e-mail address you will be sent to our Support Center where you can create your first support request
Create user after submitted a request/ticket
- After you have submitted a request/ticket, an e-mail containing a confirmation link will be sent back to the e-mail address you entered in your ticket. Click on the link after the text Click on below link to create a password and login.:
- Window Choose your secret password will appear, enter your preferred password under Your password
- When done, click on button Set password
Create a new ticket
After you have created your user follow these steps to create a ticket:
- Start by visiting our Support Center and click the SUBMIT REQUEST icon in the upper right corner
- Choose your issue (Pagero Online & Pagero Pay or Pagero HBS Catalog or Pagero HBS Service or Pagero TMS) in the drop-down menu depending on what your request concerns
- Fill in as much information as you can. When done click button Submit in order to send in your request
- Send the request/ticket through by clicking the Submit button in the bottom of the form.
- You are now able to watch the status of your support request/ticket under My activities and can easily update it with new information if needed.
Review your tickets
- In order to review your tickets start by signing in to Support Center
- Click on your user name in the upper right corner and then choose My activities
- Under My activities you have the possibility to review and sort tickets