Pagero Invoice Portal 2.0
For Swedish guides, click here
Create and send invoices
1. Log in to your Pagero Online account.
2. Click Create invoice
3. Choose the recipient you wish to send a document to, and the type of invoice you wish to
create (debit or credit). If you can’t find the recipient in the drop-down menu, you need to add them in your customer directory in Pagero Online. Information on how to add customers can be found in the end of this guide.
4. The invoice form will show below.
a. Information about the recipient will be pre-populated. If needed, this information can be edited by clicking Edit.
5. Fill in the invoice details. If needed, additional fields can be added, by click Add fields. All mandatory fields, marked with a star, need to be filled in, if not, you will not be able to process/send the invoice.
6. Articles – Add information about the articles of the invoice.
a. Add more rows by click Add Row.
b. If needed you can add additional fields to all rows, by click Add field to all rows on the bottom left. If you wish to add a field to only one specific row, click the plus sign on that row. Choose the additional fields you wish to add from the list on the right side.
c. To see all added additional fields, click Expand All, and Collapse All to hide the fields (the additional fields will still be added to the invoice).
7. If applicable, add discounts or charges, by clicking Add Discount or Add Charge and fill in the
1) If a discount or charge should be tax exempt, click the plus sign to add this information.
8. If needed, change the currency, and choose if you wish to use rounding. If needed, additional fields can be added, by click Add fields.
9. Add payment method. To change payment method, click the drop-down list.
a. You can add several payment methods, by clicking Add Account and choosing the account type you wish to add from the drop-down list.
This information can be added once and thereafter automatically be inserted to the invoice:
b. Click, the left-hand side in the main menu, on Settings and then Company information
c. Click on the tab Portal settings
d. Add the information and Save
10. If you wish to add other attachments, click Add attachment to add the attachment and then choose Type of attachment.
11. Once the invoice is complete you can proceed and send the invoice by clicking Send invoice in the lower right corner.
a. You can also choose to save your invoice as a Template. The template can be used the next time you wish to send an invoice to this recipient. All information saved in the template will be added to the invoice the next time you choose that template. Templates are chosen in the first step, when you choose recipient. All saved templates will be presented.
b. Additionally, you can choose to preview the invoice before sending it. The purpose of this function is to ensure fields have been filled in correctly.
How to add a new customer to your customer directory
To be able to send electronic invoices to a recipient you must add the recipients in your customer directory. Without this connection, you will not be able to send any electronic invoices. To add a new customer, log in to Pagero Online, and follow the steps below.
1. Go to the tab Customer directory, Search & Add Customers
a. Search for the customer you wish to add.
b. You can search either by company name or a company identification number (i.e.
VAT-number, organization number, IBAN).
c. When you find the correct recipient, click on Add.
d. Follow the steps to add the customer. These steps can vary depending on the customer you wish to add. Follow the instructions in each step.
i. In some cases, you will need to wait for approval by the recipient. Once
you are approved you will be able to send electronic invoices to this recipient via the Pagero Invoice Portal.
Do you have any questions?
You can always find contact information to our Support team in Pagero Online, under the tab Support.
Or call us, chat with us or submit a request here: support