1. Either click Customer directory – Search & add customers in the menu to the left, or click the shortcut Add customer on the start page.
2. In the search field, you can look for the recipient by writing the company name, the corporate identification number, the VAT registration number and or the EAN code. We strongly suggest that you search for a recipient with the help of the id search bar, this to ensure the correct customer is added.
3. If you are uncertain whether the company or organization in the search result is the recipient that you want to add, click the name in the list to get detailed information.
4. When you have found the recipient you are looking for, click Add to add the recipient to your customer directory.
5. When adding the recipient to your directory, you can also add a customer number to the recipient if desired, this will be used for identifying your recipient. When you have filled the customer number, please press Next and then confirm it. You can also add the customer number later or not at all.
A separate article about maintaining you customer directory can be found here: https://support.pagero.com/hc/en-us/articles/11730704047378-Managing-your-customer-directory
6. If the customer needs to accept your request you will receive a message in Pagero Online when the recipient is ready to receive e-invoices. You can see the status of your added recipients at any time from Pagero Online, go to Customer directory -> View requests -> Sent requests. This is when the recipient is also using Pagero.
Some e-invoice recipients with another service providers require a routing setup to be done at their end before you can start sending e-invoices to them. If this is the case you need to send a request for them and after receiving an answer, manually activate the routing.
Usually, it is up to the receiving service provider whether your recipient needs a set up. If this is the case, please see how to activate routing Here.