1. Once an invoice has been submitted, you can check the status of your invoices in Pagero Online by clicking on "My documents" in the left panel then "sent documents". You can add information on any field you like but that is not mandatory -> Then click “search” to see the invoices sent in the past 90 days.
Please note that Pagero will only keep the documents for the last 90 days.
To verify the status of my invoice I will find the invoice number in the listed invoices and I will see the status showing up :
1) Done: This means the invoice was sent from Pagero Online to your recipient.
2) Done (Fetched): The invoice was sent and received by the remote server.
3) Handled by Pagero: This means that the technical support is currently investigating an issue with your invoice and will deliver an answer soon.
4) Undelivered/rejected: An issue was found and you need to fix it before issuing the invoice again.
You can also see a PDF presentation of your E-Invoice by clicking on "View presentation".
To check the attachments you can click over your sent document and looking below to the right you will see the setting "Attachments", select it and you then see the "undistributed attachments". Your source XML and your original PDF invoice attachment.
***Please note that your recipient might also reject an invoice if they find a wrong value or they experience an issue, in this case, you will receive a message and you will find the issue in the folder "My documents">"Handle documents with errors".
* If you wish to archive your documents more than 90 days, you will have to subscribe for the E-archive feature. If you would like to hear more about this, please contact your sales representative at Pagero or you can purchase this feature from Pagero Store.
1. Purchase this feature by going to Pagero Online -> "Pagero Store"
2. Then click on "E-Archive" and "Request Quote"