|Update:||Compliance Alert - New invoice regulations taking effect in November|
Last week, the Ministry of Finance announced invoicing regulations, which will enter into force starting 1 November 2021.
The main changes include:
- Invoices for certain tax-exempt goods and services, and travel with a single-use ticket may contain less invoice content.
- Different foreign currency conversion methods for specific scenarios, i.e.:
- Invoices issued by the Central Route Charges Office (CRCO), the Euro amount, are converted into PLN at the average monthly cross-closing rate calculated by the Reuters Group.
- Invoices for admission services to mass events, the foreign currency is converted into PLN following the imported goods customs regulations.
- In the case of air traffic control and supervision services for which route charges are collected, the invoice shall be issued no later than the 28th day of the following month after the service is performed.